SPRAYMAN MS-2 MANUAL HAND PUSH DOUBLE HEAD/BARREL SEEDER AND FERTILIZER
Manual Seeder and Fertilizer
Put the seeds into the seeder box and fertilizer into the fertilizer box.
DOUBLE HEAD PORTABLE
6 Different size Seed Gear
Suitable for maize,cotton,soya, mung beans, ground nut,
Planting Depth- 4 to 7.5cm
Heavy-Duty Manual Seeder and Fertilizer, Double Barrel
- This tool is suitable for the cultivated soil, especially the sandy soil, and suitable for seeds like wheat, corn, peanut, beans, cotton, etc.
- It can be used for sowing and applying fertilizers.
- A person can sow 8000-1000 m2 seeds with a seeder per day.
- The efficiency is 4-5 times more than manual seeding.
- Sowing seeds with our machine according to season and time will decrease the sowing time and enhance the output especially, in the hilly areas where big machines cannot be used.
- We can seed 1-3 seeds by adjusting the planting plastic board and depending on your requirement, select the exact position and put it into the plastic board. Now you will get the exact seeder number for your planting purpose. The machine is also provided with a chamber (box) where fertilizer can be applied and their quantity can also be varied (1 gm to 30 gm).
- It is easy to remove the seed drum for troubleshooting and cleaning purposes.
- Product Type: Manual Seeder and Fertilizer
- Brand: SPRAYMAN
- Weight: 8 Kg (Approx)
- Put the seeds into the seeder box and fertilizer into the fertilizer box.
- Using your hand, insert the sowing mouth and fertilizer mouth in the soil and then lift the seeder until the mouths leave the soil.
NOTE: Insert the mouths deep into the soil. It should be lifted up neither quickly nor too slowly. Care must be taken while lifting up i.e., taking the machine out of the soil so that the seeds/fertilizers are evenly placed in the soil. It has two barrels and is used for both sowing seeds and applying fertilizer.